Requesting and Tracking City Services in Shaw

Here are three options for getting the city services you need:

  1. Call the City-Wide Call Center at 727-1000;
  2. Try contacting the relevant agency directly; or
  3. Get in touch with the Neighborhood Services Officer for your Ward.

City-Wide Call Center:

DC Govt Telephone Directory
care of DCWatch web site

Selected Telephone Numbers of the DC Department of Public Works

Ward 2 Neighborhood Services Officer
Clark Ray, telephone 359-0701